- Lightweight, easy to carry design – Compact lightweight alternator reduces weight to 27.9 lb., the lightest in its class.
- Smart ThrottleTM, load sensing RPM control – Greater fuel efficiency and noise reduction by automatically adjusting engine speed to match the load.
- Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) – For clean, high quality power. Voltage stability is within ± 1%, and frequency stability is ± 0.1 HZ. Its pure sine wave is as clean as or cleaner than public utilities power.
- Auto Warm-up – Automatically increases engine speed for 4~6 minutes to ensure smooth power delivery during cold startups.
- 12-volt DC cable is included as standard equipment.
- Exclusive dual coil alternator stator – Greater output at a lower engine speed for reduced noise, fuel consumption, and engine wear.
- Centralized control panel – Easy access to controls.
- Gasoline petcock lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage – Prevents stale gas problems.
- 50cc Overhead Valve (OHV) engine – Noise-reducing operation with improved efficiency, increased reliability, and low oil consumption.
- Large fuel fill access – Wide mouth fuel fill reduces spilling and overflows during refueling.
- EPA & CARB Emission Engine Durability Rating – Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board.
Yamaha Trinidad and Tobago
Maximum AC Output: 1000 watts
Rated AC Output: 900 watts
Rated / Maximum AC Current: 7.5 /8.3 amps @ 120V
Voltage Stability: ± 1%
Frequency Stability: ± 0.1 HZ
Engine: OHV, air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke
L x W x H: 17.7 x 9.4 x 14.9 in
DC Output: 8 amps @ 12V
Dry Weight: 27.9 lb
Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.66 gal
Continuous Operation at 1/4 Rated Load: 11.9 hr
Noise Level (1/4 Load -Rated Load): 47- 57 dBA
Engine Speed @ 1/4 Load: 3000 rpm
Battery Charge Cord: Included
- Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability
ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency and the
California Air Resources Board.
- Gasoline petcock lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for
storage and helps prevent stale gas problems.
- Fuel gauge allows fuel level to be seen at-a-glance.
- This model boasts High Current output which is designed
specifically to increase motor starting capability and to improve air
conditioner starting. This High Current model starts most high
efficiency 13,500 btu AC in temperatures up to 110° F.
- The EF2400iSHC has an aluminum die-cast frame, combined with
an aluminum TCI rotor and other weight-saving measures to provide a
powerful and compact generator weighing only 75 pounds.
- The EF2400iSHC uses Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) to
produce high-quality electricity comparable to the power supplied by
public utilities. Use this generator with confidence as a power source
for microcomputer-controlled appliances and other devices with builtin
- Yamaha’s Smart Throttle feature automatically adjusts engine speed
to match the load. The result is quiet running, maximum fuel
efficiency, and a run time of 8.6 hours at 1/4-capacity load.
- Yamaha’s Oil Watch Warning System helps prevent engine damage
from low oil and provides added peace of mind.
Type Brushless, Inverter AC Generator
Maximum AC Output 2400 watts
Rated AC Output 2000 watts
Rated / Maximum AC
16.7 / 20 amps @ 120V
Engine OHV, air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke
Engine Speed @
12V Battery Charge
DC Output 8 amps @ 12V
L x W x H 20.8 x 16.5 x 18.2 in
Dry Weight 75 lb
Fuel Tank Capacity 1.6 gal
at 1/4 Rated Load
Noise Level (1/4 Load –
53 – 60 dBA